Thursday, October 28, 2010

Marco's pizza delivers inexpensive pizzas

One of the things I've learned as a college student is that I and most of the people I know can be pretty lazy. If I am in the mood for pizza, I will order it for delivery even if it would save me money to pick it up. Little Caesars offers a cheap pizza, but the downside is that you have to actually go get it. That is where Marco's Pizza comes in. It offers a similarly priced (and quality) pizza as Little Caesars but with the option for delivery.

So when I want to save money on pizza, but I also don't want to drive anywhere, I turn to Marco's. It is slightly more expensive than Little Caesar's but still significantly cheaper than a large pizza at any other place in town. A large one topping pizza at Marco's only costs $5.99.

Marco's also gets my appreciation because an employee there was very helpful when we were taking photos for the slideshow. All of the other pizza places were very hesitant about letting us take photos inside their stores. The manager at Little Caesar's actually told me that I couldn't take any photos because they didn't want their trade secrets leaking to their competition.

When I went to Marco's, not only did the employee want to help, she actually invited me behind the counter to take photos while she made a pizza. Here are some extra photos from Marco's, which did not make it in to the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment